Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Birthday Boy!

Yes, this little boy is a REPEAT customer! I had the privilege of photographing this sweet sweet little boy ON his first birthday, WITH his first smash cake! YAY! He wasn't entirely sure he loved it but I think he had fun trying, nonetheless. Normally I have smiles galore from this little one but he wasn't quite as happy today so my sneak peek is with some of his more serious looks which are just PRECIOUS! Don't worry momma, I still got PLENTY of smiles!

C-5 web b

C-3 web b

C-2 web

Enjoy!

Summer

4 comments:

Tina Ramirez April 22, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

Absolutely adorable! Great job.

Debbra April 25, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Beautiful! Look at those gorgeous eyes! :)

Unknown April 29, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

oh my gosh! he is ADORABLE!!! you captured his gorgeous eyes perfectly!!!

Sweet Fields Blog May 4, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

This is sooo cute! I can't get over those eyes!!

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP